Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
Connect Patient Portal
About Saulat Chaudhry, MD
Saulat S. Chaudhry, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiology at Columbia University Medical Center. He practices at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group in Yonkers, NY.
Dr. Chaudhry received his medical degree from the College of Medicine, University of Mosul. He completed his internship at Flushing Hospital Center, and completed both his residency and fellowship at NY Medical College/Westchester Medical Center.
Dr. Chaudhry is an American Board of Internal Medicine Diplomat in Cardiovascular Disease. He is affiliated with NYP-Columbia University Medical Center, NYP-Lawrence Hospital, Westchester Medical Center and St. John's Riverside Hospital.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
- Internship: Flushing Hospital & Medical Center
- Residency: Westchester Medical Center
- Fellowship: Westchester Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center