Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
Connect Patient Portal
About Sang H. Kim, MD
Sang H. Kim, MD, FACC, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiology at Columbia University Medical Center. He practices at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group in Yonkers, NY.
Dr. Kim received his medical degree from the SUNY Downstate School of Medicine in Brooklyn. He completed his internship and residency at New York University Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital, and his fellowship at NY Medical College/Westchester Medical Center. He also completed a second fellowship in Echocardiology at NYP/Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Kim is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear and Echocardiology Cardiology. His hospital affiliations include NYP-Columbia University Medical Center, NYP-Lawrence Hospital, Westchester Medical Center and St. John's Riverside Hospital.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiovascular Nuclear Imaging
- General Cardiology
- Fellowship: Westchester County Medical Center-NY Medical College
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: New York University Medical Center
- Residency: New York University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center