Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Anthony T. Shih, MD
Anthony T. Shih, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiology at Columbia University Medical Center. He practices at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group in Yonkers, NY.
Dr. Shih received his medical degree from SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital and completed his fellowship in both Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology at Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Dr. Shih is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. His hospital affiliations include NYP-Columbia University Medical Center, NYP-Lawrence Hospital, Westchester Medical Center and St. John's Riverside Hospital.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Adult Cardiology
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Fellowship: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Residency: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Medical School: University of Buffalo School of Medical & Biomedical Science
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center