Additional Locations for Thomas J. Starc, MD
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 BroadwayNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Thomas J. Starc, MD
Thomas J. Starc, MD, is a clinical cardiologist with an interest in general cardiology. He is the medical director of the Children's Cardiovascular Health Center which specializes in the care of children with high cholesterol and high triglycerides. His research interests include the care of children and adolescents with elevated cholesterol secondary to familial hypercholesterolemia and the management of HIV induced cardiomyopathy.
Dr. Starc received his MD from Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He completed residency at Los Angeles County-University of Southern California Medical Center, and fellowships in pediatric cardiology and pediatric pulmonology at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Lipidology
- Pediatric Metabolic
- Residency: University of California at Los Angeles Medical Center
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine CUNY
- Internship: University of California at Los Angeles Medical Center
- Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
Titles & Positions
- Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital