Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Renu Bhansali Lalwani, MD
Renu Lalwani, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center. She practices at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group in our Hawthorne & White Plains office.
Dr. Lalwani received her medical degree from Lady Hardinge Medical College. She completed her internship at the University of California at San Francisco Medical Center and her residency at California Pacific Medical Center.
Dr. Lalwani is board certified in Internal Medicine and is a member of the American College of Physicians.
- Internal Medicine
- General Internal Medicine
- Residency: California Pacific Medical Center
- Internship: University of California at San Francisco Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center