Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Mythili Murthy, MD
Mythili Murthy, MD is an endocrinologist with the ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group and a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Group.
Dr. Murthy received her Medical Degree from Rural Medical College of Pravara Medical Trust in Maharashtra, India. She completed her internship at Abington Memorial Hospital, Abington, Pennsylvania; residency at Franklin Square Hospital Center, Baltimore, Maryland and an endocrinology fellowship at Georgetown University/Washington Hospital Center, Washington DC.
Dr. Murthy is board certified in internal medicine and endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism. She sees patient in her Hawthorne and White Plains offices.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
- Endocrine Disorders
- Obesity Due to Endocrine Disorder
- Secondary and Endocrine Hypertension
- Residency: Franklin Square Hospital
- Internship: Abington Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship: Georgetown University Hospital
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center