Additional Locations for Matthew Allan Crystal, MD
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 BroadwayNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Matthew Allan Crystal, MD
Dr. Matthew Crystal, MD FACC FSCAI is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Columbia University Medical Center in New York, NY. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Western Ontario in 2001 before completing a Pediatrics residency, Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship and Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Fellowship at Sick Kids Hospital, University of Toronto in 2008. He worked as an attending in the Pediatric Catheterization Laboratory at Texas Children's before joining the team at NYP Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital in 2012.
He serves as the Associate Director of the Pediatric Catheterization Laboratory at Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital New York Presbyterian and is the Director of the recently created Fetal Cardiac Intervention Team at NYP.
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Medical School: University of Western Ontario Faculty of Medicine (Canada)
- Fellowship: Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
- Residency: Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- Associate Director, Pediatric Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Director, Fetal Cardiac Intervention
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
Awards & Honors
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Fellow of the Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions