Additional Locations for Kyung Taek Oh, MD
ColumbiaDoctors - 1086 North Broadway1086 North BroadwayYonkers
CUIMC/Vivian & Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center173 Fort Washington AvenueNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About Kyung Taek Oh, MD
Dr. Kyung (David) Oh is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Columbia Irving University Medical Center and is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Medicine and Echocardiography.
Dr. Oh received his undergraduate degree from Columbia University, and completed medical school at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. He completed his medicine residency and cardiology fellowship at Montefiore Medical Center / Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He then completed his Advanced Heart Failure/Transplant Cardiology Fellowship at NewYork-Presbyterian/ Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
He is a member of the America College of Cardiology and the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplant. Dr. Oh has received several awards such as the Leo M. Davidoff Society Teaching Award and the Martin Cohen Excellence in Training Award. He also has numerous publications in the American Journal of Transplantation and the American Journal of Cardiology.
Dr. Oh is interested in all aspects of heart failure management, with a special interest in hemodynamics and device therapies. He is fluent in both English and Korean.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fellowship: Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship: New York Presbyterian - Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center
- Medical School: UMDNJ - New Jersey Medical School
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Medical School: UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School
- Medical School: New Jersey Medical School-UMDNJ
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
- Medical School: UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC