Additional Locations for Allison Beth Levey, MD
ColumbiaDoctors - 1500 Post Road1500 Post RoadDarien
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 BroadwayNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Allison Beth Levey, MD
Allison Levey, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in Pediatric Cardiology. She speciailizes in non-invasive imaging and community pediatric cardiology within the division of pediatric cardiology.
Dr. Levey's practice is dedicated to the care of newborns through adolescents with congenital heart disease. In addition, she has a strong interest in community pediatric cardiology seeing patients with such complaints as murmurs, chest pain, palpitations, and syncope. She also has a strong interest in fetal cardiology and helping families understand the diagnoses and working with them through this time.
She joined the division of Pediatric Cardiology as an attending in 2009 after completing her Bachelor of Arts from Princeton University and her medical degree from Columbia University. She then completed her pediatric residency and pediatric cardiology fellowship at the Children's Hospital of NY- Columbia University.
She was recently named to NY Metro and Fairfield county Top Doctors by Castle Connolly.
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Congenital Heart Disease, Pediatric
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital