Vivian Gar-Yan Ng, MD
Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - Tarrytown
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Vivian Gar-Yan Ng, MD
Vivian Gar-Yan Ng, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center and the Director of Clinical Services in the Structural Heart & Valve Center. She is a board-certified interventional cardiologist specializing in advanced percutaneous coronary and structural interventions. Dr. Ng received her Doctor of Medicine from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons. She completed her residency at NewYork Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center and went on to complete her fellowship in Cardiovascular Medicine at Yale New Haven Hospital. She subsequently completed Interventional Cardiology Fellowship and an advanced fellowship in Valve & Structural Heart Disease at NYP/Columbia.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Fellowship: Yale New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- Director of Clinical Services in the Structural Heart & Valve Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center