Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - Tarrytown
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Shraddha Srinivasan, MD
Dr. Srinivasan completed her undergraduate studies at M.S. University of Baroda, India, receiving the Susmita Patel Memorial Gold Medal, and went on to complete a 3 year residency in Internal Medicine at the same institution. She then moved to the US, completed her neurology residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School. Following her residency, she completed a Clinical Neurophysiology fellowship at Brigham and Women's Hospital. Shen then joined the faculty at Columbia University as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology in 2011. She is the director of the Vanderbilt Epilepsy Clinic at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and is very closely involved in epilepsy fellow education and training. Her areas of focus include treatment of refractory epilepsy including epilepsy surgery and neuromodulation.
Specialties & Expertise
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Epileptic Seizures
- Residency: Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Medical School: Baroda University Medical College (India)
- Residency: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Fellowship: Brigham and Women's Hospital
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Neurology at CUMC
- Director of the Vanderbilt Epilepsy Clinic
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center