Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - Tarrytown
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Sarah F. Wesley, MD, MPH
I am a neurologist who specializes in inflammatory disorders of the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves. I treat several conditions, including multiple sclerosis, autoimmune encephalitis, and immune-related toxicity to cancer treatments.
I conduct clinical and translational research on the mechanisms and management of side effects to cancer immune checkpoint inhibitors and CAR T-cell therapy.
Specialties & Expertise
- ADEM - acute demyelinating encephalomyelitis
- Autoimmune encephalitis
- CNS vasculitis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological immunotoxicity
- Neuromyelitis Optica
- Optic Neuritis
- Transverse Myelitis
- Medical School: Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Residency: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center
- Internship: Beth Israel Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellowship: Yale University School of Medicine, Yale-New Haven Hospital
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Neurology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center