Additional Locations for Peter Chei-Way Pan, MD
CUIMC/Neurological Institute of New York710 West 168th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
Connect Patient Portal
About Peter Chei-Way Pan, MD
Peter C. Pan, MD is a board-certified assistant professor of neurology in the Division of Neuro-Oncology. He specializes in the treatment of brain tumors. He studied molecular biology and neurobiology at the University of California Berkeley, medicine at the State University of New York Downstate, and clinical neurology residency at the University of California Davis. He completed subspecialty training in Neuro-Oncology at NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- Residency: University of Calfornia Davis Medical Center
- Internship: University of California Davis Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor in Clinical Neurology
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center