Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Steven Weisen, MD
Dr. Weisen is Board Certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine, with a special focus on non-invasive diagnostic cardiology and treatment.
After graduating from SUNY Stony Brook University, Dr. Weisen obtained his medical education at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, where he was awarded an American Heart Association Medical Student Research Fellowship. He graduated with Distinction for Research in Cardiovascular Medicine, and also received the Michael Alderman Award for Excellence in Hypertension.
Following medical school, Dr. Weisen completed both his internship and residency in internal medicine at New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, followed by a Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, with advanced training in Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology.
Dr. Weisen is the author and co-author of several articles and abstracts concerning topics in his field, which have been published in prestigious, peer-reviewed scientific journals. He has also delivered local and national invited presentations for the American College of Cardiology.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Adult Cardiology
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital