Additional Locations for Svjetlana Lozo, MD, MPH
CUIMC/Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington AvenueFloor 4New York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Svjetlana Lozo, MD, MPH
Svjetlana Lozo MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and subspecialized in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive surgery (Urogynecology). Dr. Lozo completed her fellowship at University of Chicago and NorthShore University Health System.
She provides patient centered medical and surgical care for women with urinary and bowel incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, fistula and pelvic floor trauma. Minimally invasive surgical approaches used in her practice are vaginal, laparoscopic, robotic and cystoscopic.
Prior to her training in urogynecology, Dr. Lozo completed a Global Health fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital as well as a master's in public health at Harvard University. She is passionate about medical and surgical teaching locally and internationally, as well as utilizing a holistic approach to patient care.
Dr. Lozo is actively involved in International Urogynecology Association, hoping to bring awareness to pelvic floor disorders both locally and internationally.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Advanced Gynecologic Surgery
- Complex Gynecologic Surgery
- Female Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Female Pelvic Pain
- Female Pelvic Surgery
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Gynecologic Laser Surgery
- Labial Hypertrophy
- Laparoscopic Gynecologic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Reconstruction
- Robotic Gynecologic Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Incontinance
- Vaginal Fistula Repair
- Vaginal Reconstruction
- Vulvar pain
- Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital-Harvard Univ.
- Residency: Maimonides Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of Chicago/Northshore Health System
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at CUMC