Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Srirama K. Kalapatapu, MD
Dr. Srirama Kalapatapu is a clinical cardiologists at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center and the Chief of Cardiology at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. He is a Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Kalapatapu received his Doctor of Medicine from Siddhartha Medical College in India. He completed his internship at St. Vincent's Hospital, residency at Stamford Hospital and fellowship at Westchester Medical Center.
Dr. Kalapatapu is board certified in cardiovascular medicine and nuclear medicine. He specializes in adult cardiology and cardiac imaging.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Specialties & Expertise
- Adult Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Fellowship: Westchester County Medical Center
- Medical School: Siddhartha Medical College (Vijayawada, India)
- Residency: Stamford Hospital
- Internship: St. Vincent Hospital and Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester