Additional Locations for Sri Rama Kalapatapu, MD
ColumbiaDoctors - 154 Stevens Avenue154 Stevens AvenueMt Vernon
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Sri Rama Kalapatapu, MD
Dr. Srirama Kalapatapu is a clinical cardiologists at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center and the Chief of Cardiology at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. He is a Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Kalapatapu received his Doctor of Medicine from Siddhartha Medical College in India. He completed his internship at St. Vincent's Hospital, residency at Stamford Hospital and fellowship at Westchester Medical Center.
Dr. Kalapatapu is board certified in cardiovascular medicine and nuclear medicine. He specializes in adult cardiology and cardiac imaging.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Adult Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Fellowship: Westchester County Medical Center
- Medical School: Siddhartha Medical College (Vijayawada, India)
- Residency: Stamford Hospital
- Internship: St. Vincent Hospital and Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital