Hyunmi Choi, MD
Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - 688 White Plains Road
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Hyunmi Choi, MD
Dr. Hyunmi Choi graduated Cum Laude from medical school at SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse in New York. Dr. Choi completed her internship at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City and her residency in Neurology at the Neurological Institute at Columbia University Medical Center. Following her residency, she went on for her clinical fellowship in epilepsy at the Columbia Comprehensive Epilepsy Center. Dr. Choi speaks fluent Korean.
Specialties & Expertise
- Seizure Disorder
- Medical School: State University of New York Health Science Center, Syracuse
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Neurology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center