Additional Locations for Zvi S. Marans, MD
ColumbiaDoctors - 205 Robin Road205 Robin RoadParamus
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Zvi S. Marans, MD
Zvi S. Marans, MD, associate professor of Pediatrics at Columbia University Medical Center, is a full time faculty member of the Division of Pediatric Cardiology at Columbia. He is based in northern New Jersey, and is the founding and managing partner of a large, regional pediatric cardiology practice in Paramus, NJ.
His practice, established in 1990, provides the highest quality academic specialty care in the context of a compassionate and nurturing environment. He specializes in congenital and acquired heart disease in children, and has a specialty interest in fetal cardiology.
Dr. Marans is a skilled educator, and teaches a regular class in cardiac anatomy to the Columbia pediatric cardiology fellows. In addition, he is an attending at the pediatric cardiac neonatal intensive care unit at Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital at Columbia. His partners are also graduates of the Columbia training program and are full time faculty members at Columbia.
He is married to Nina Kampler, a lawyer and retail real estate strategist, and is the father of four children.
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Fellowship: Babies & Children's Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center & Albert Einstein Medical College
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- Director of Pediatric Cardiology, Holy Name Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital