Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Xiaoshuang Yin, MD
Dr. Nancy Yin completed her residency in internal medicine at St. LukeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s-Roosevelt Medical Center, and her fellowship in geriatric medicine at the NYPH/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Prior to joining Columbia faculty, Dr. Yin acquired extensive experience at Weill Cornell Medical Center in long-term and post-acute, sub-acute care of older adults. In 2010, she was appointed Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatric Medicine and Aging.
Dr. Yin is also Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine. She is a committed clinician-educator. Her clinical interests include booth supportive care and long-term/sub-acute care.
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Medical School: Bejing School of Medicine
- Residency: St. Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: St. Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center