Xiaolin Liu-Jarin, MD, PhD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Xiaolin Liu-Jarin, MD, PhD
Dr. Xiaolin Liu-Jarin was trained in Anatomic Pathology at Columbia University followed by a fellowship in Gynecologic Pathology at Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York. Dr. Liu-Jarin is a wonderful colleague, an excellent diagnostician and a respected teacher. She is interested in research projects related to gynecologic diseases and collaborates with colleagues in pathology and clinical oncology services.
- Pathology - Anatomic
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Beijing Medical University (China)
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Pathology and Cell Biology at the Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center