Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Xiaolin Liu-Jarin, MD
Dr. Xiaolin Liu-Jarin was trained in Anatomic Pathology at Columbia University followed by a fellowship in Gynecologic Pathology at Weill Cornell. After working at Quest Diagnostics for 9 years, she returned to our department and joined the faculty as an Assistant Professor of Pathology & Cell Biology in January of 2012. Since the time of her return, she has functioned as the senior gynecologic pathologist in the department, as an excellent diagnostician and respected teacher. Dr. Liu-Jarin is a wonderful colleague and contributes regularly at the interdepartmental gynecologic oncology tumor board. She is interested in research projects related to gynecologic diseases and is actively collaborating with collegues in pathology and clinical oncology services.
- Pathology - Anatomic
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Beijing Medical University (China)
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pathology & Cell Biology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center