Wendy Fujioka Genestine, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Wendy Fujioka Genestine, MD
Dr. Wendy Genestine is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian. After graduating medical school from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, she completed her diagnostic radiology residency and neuroradiology fellowship at Columbia.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical School: Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital