Volkan Beylergil, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Volkan Beylergil, MD
Dr. Volkan Beylergil is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with abdominal/body fellowship training. He is also a board-certified nuclear medicine physician with fellowship training in PET/CT and nuclear oncology.
He is currently an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian. His research interests include the development of new criteria for the assessment of treatment response, imaging in multiple myeloma and melanoma, as well as hybrid imaging modalities such as PET/CT and PET/MRI. He is a member of the Radiological Society of North America, Society of Nuclear Medicine, and American Roentgen Ray Society.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Residency: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Residency: Case Western Reserve University / School of Medicine
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital