Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Volkan Beylergil, MD
Dr. Volkan Beylergil is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with abdominal/body fellowship training. He is also a board-certified nuclear medicine physician with fellowship training in PET/CT and nuclear oncology.
He is currently an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian. His research interests include the development of new criteria for the assessment of treatment response, imaging in multiple myeloma and melanoma, as well as hybrid imaging modalities such as PET/CT and PET/MRI. He is a member of the Radiological Society of North America, Society of Nuclear Medicine, and American Roentgen Ray Society.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Residency: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Residency: Case Western Reserve University / School of Medicine
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC