Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Valerie Maccarrone, MD
Dr. Valerie Maccarrone is board certified in diagnostic radiology, with subspecialty training in abdominal imaging. She received her medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University, and completed her residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey, where she served as chief resident. She furthered her training in abdominal CT and MRI during her fellowship at Montefiore Medical Center.
Dr. Maccarrone is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and serves as the medical director at ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown Radiology in Westchester, New York. She is a member of the American Roentgen Ray Society.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Internship: UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Hospital
- Fellowship: Montefione Medical Center
- Residency: St Barnabas Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- Medical Director, ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown Radiology
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center