Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Vadim S. Ten, MD
Vadim S. Ten MD, PhD, is an attending neonatologist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital and Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Ten has extensive expertise in neonatal critical care medicine. His clinical service is devoted to pre- and post-operative care of neonates with congenital heart diseases.
In addition, Dr. Ten is a physician-scientist with funding from the National Institutes of Health. He is internationally recognized as an expert in mechanisms of neonatal brain injury. His laboratory studies hypoxic-ischemic brain injury and mechanisms of white matter damage in premature infants.
Together with his neonatology colleagues at Columbia University Medical Center, Dr. Ten is passionate about giving every newborn baby the very best chance at a full and healthy life.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Neonatal Care
- Medical School: Medical School of Minsk
- Fellowship: Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian
- Residency: Maimondes Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
Titles & Positions
- Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital