Thillai Sekar, MD
Locations and Appointments
CUIMC/Presbyterian Hospital and Vanderbilt Clinic
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Thillai Sekar, MD
Dr. Thillai Sekar is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Sekar received his medical degree from Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School in Newark, New Jersey. His postdoctoral training consists of a one-year preliminary internal medicine internship at the Ohio State University, a four-year diagnostic radiology residency at Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School, followed by a one-year fellowship in abdominal imaging at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Internship: Ohio State University Medical Center
- Residency: New Jersey Medical School-UMDNJ
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester