Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Taylor B. Sewell, MD
Dr. Sewell is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC and a Pediatric Hospitalist at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. While pursuing his MD at the University of Pennsylvania, he nurtured an interest in health care administration, ultimately receiving an MBA in Health Care Management from The Wharton School. He then completed his Pediatric Residency at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia before joining the Columbia faculty. He is an Associate Medical Director of Patient Experience at NYP, allowing him to sit at the intersection of clinical care, communication, health economics, and process improvement.
- Inpatient Pediatrics
- Residency: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Internship: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- Associate Medical Director - Patient Experience
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital