Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Syeda Imama Ali Naqvi, MD
Imama A. Naqvi, MD is an assistant professor of neurology at CUMC, in the Division of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease. Dr. Naqvi obtained her medical degree with honors from Aga Khan University in Karachi, Pakistan. She completed Neurology residency at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, followed by a fellowship in Vascular Neurology at the National Institutes of Health. She subsequently joined the faculty at Temple University, where she continued as an investigator in NIH-funded clinical trials, served as associate residency director, and directed the FASST stroke prevention clinic. Dr. Naqvi's interests include post-acute stroke care and health care delivery models. Her research interests focus on transitions of care and secondary stroke prevention.
- Vascular Neurology
- Fellowship: National Institue Of Health
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital
- Medical School: The Aga Khan University Medical College
- Fellowship: National Institutes of Health
- Residency: Henry Ford Health System / Henry Ford Hospital
- Internship: Henry Ford Health System / Henry Ford Hospital
- Medical School: The Aga Khan University
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Neurology at CUMC