Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Susie Su-Chi Chen, MD
Dr. Susie Chen is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology with sub-specialty training in Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Chen is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center and Assistant Attending Radiologist at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Her clinical responsibilities also include teaching and supervising radiology residents and medical students. Dr. Chen is a member of the American Association for Women Radiologists.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Pediatric Radiology
- Fellowship: Boston Children's Hospital
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
Awards & Honors
- Introduction to Research participant 2003