Susie Su-Chi Chen, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Susie Su-Chi Chen, MD
Dr. Susie Chen is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology with sub-specialty training in Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Chen is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center and Assistant Attending Radiologist at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Her clinical responsibilities also include teaching and supervising radiology residents and medical students. Dr. Chen is a member of the American Association for Women Radiologists.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Pediatric Radiology
- Residency: UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Hospital
- Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Internship: St Christophers Hospital for Children
- Fellowship: Boston Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
Awards & Honors
- Introduction to Research participant 2003