Susheel Kumar Kodali, MD
Locations and Appointments
CUIMC/Herbert Irving Pavilion
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Susheel Kumar Kodali, MD
Susheel K. Kodali, MD is the director of the Structural Heart & Valve Center at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Kodali is also the director of the interventional cardiology fellowship program and an associate professor in medicine at Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Board-certified in interventional cardiology, endovascular medicine, and cardiovascular disease, Dr. Kodali specializes in the percutaneous treatment of coronary artery and structural heart disease, and cardiac catheterization.
Dr. Kodali was named New York Metro Area's Top Doctor 2016-2021 by Castle Connolly's Top Doctors™ and New York Magazine's Top Doctors in 2012-2017, 2020-2021. Dr. Kodali serves as the institutional co-investigator of the PARTNER trials and associated registries and is a member of the PARTNER trial steering committee.
Dr. Kodali attended medical school at The University of California, Los Angeles. He did his residency and a fellowship program in clinical cardiology at the University of California, San Francisco, and a fellowship program in interventional cardiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
Specialties & Expertise
- Angioplasty, Percutaneous Transluminal
- Heart Valve Disease
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve (TAVR)
- Medical School: University of California Los Angeles School of Medicine
- Fellowship: University of California-San Francisco Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: University of California-San Francisco Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- Director, Structural Heart & Valve Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester