Susannah Hills, MD
Additional Locations for Susannah Hills, MD
ColumbiaDoctors - Riverdale3050 Corlear AvenueBronx
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Susannah Hills, MD
Susannah E. Hills, MD, is a Pediatric Otolaryngologist-Head and Neck surgeon and Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Hills is a fellowship-trained Pediatric Otolaryngologist with particular expertise in airway surgery and aerodigestive disorders.
Dr. Hills specializes in the management of congenital and acquired airway disorders, feeding and swallowing pathology, childhood hearing loss, and benign and malignant pediatric head and neck masses. She also has a special interest in neonatal breathing and feeding disorders.
Dr. Hills received her bachelor's degree, cum laude, from Harvard University. She completed her medical degree and surgical residency training at the University of Michigan, where she received the Commendation for Humanitarianism from the medical school. She went on to complete a fellowship in Pediatric Otolaryngology at Lurie Children's Hospital of Northwestern University.
Dr. Hills has authored a number of journal articles and textbook chapters and has lectured extensively, both nationally and internationally. She is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology and is Board Certified in Otolaryngology. Dr. Hills is also very committed to international healthcare, and she was a Michael C. Rockefeller Fellow in Equatorial Guinea. During her residency, she also spearheaded an ongoing partnership for surgical training between the University of Michigan Department of Otolaryngology and KATH hospital in Ghana.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat, Pediatric
- Pediatric Ear Disease
- Pediatric Ear Infection
- Pediatric Ear Nose Throat Disorder
- Pediatric ENT(earnose and throat)
- Pediatric Sinus Disorders
- Pediatric Sinusitis
- Pediatric Tonsil and Adenoid Disease
- Pediatric Voice Disorders
- Residency: University of Michigan Health System
- Internship: University of Michigan Medical Center
- Fellowship: Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Fellowship: Northwestern University
- Residency: Michigan State University
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Awards & Honors
- Commendation for outstanding humanitarianism, Assoc. Dean for Student Programs, Univ. of Michigan Medical School. 2006
- Making A Difference Award for commitment to patient-centered care, University of Michigan Health Systems; 4-time recipient. 2008-2011
- Roy B. Canfield, M.D Scholarship, Dept. Otolaryngology, Univ. of Michigan. 2007