Susana Adela Ebner, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Susana Adela Ebner, MD
Dr. Susana Ebner is a board certified endocrinologist at Columbia University Medical Center. She is the associate director of the Thyroid Unit and she leads the Thyroid Biopsy Fellows' Clinic. She received her MD from the University of Buenos Aires in Argentina, and she completed her fellowship in Endocrinology at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center under the mentorship of Dr. Lewis Braverman. Dr. Ebner's interests are thyroid disorders, including thyroid cancer and Graves' disease. She belongs to the Endocrine Society and the American Thyroid Association.
- Internal Medicine
Specialties & Expertise
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Disorder
- Medical School: University of Buenos Aires Faculty of Medicine (Argentina)
- Fellowship: University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Residency: Carney Hospital, Boston, MA
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Director of the Thyroid Unit
- Associate Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center