Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Stephanie Levasseur, MD
Dr Levasseur joined the division of Pediatric Cardiology in 2003 after completing her cardiology training at Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children and a year of advanced echocardiography at Boston's Children's Hospital.
Dr Levasseur's passion for the prenatal diagnosis of cardiac anomalies and the support of affected families developed early in her cardiac imaging career. Her practice is dedicated to the care of the most complex patients with congenital heart disease before and after birth. She became director of the Fetal Cardiac Program at Columbia University Medical Center, one of the largest in the country, in 2012 and became director of the noninvasive imaging laboratory (which includes echocardiography, fetal cardiology as well as cardiac magnetic resonance imaging and cardiac computed tomography imaging) in 2016.
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Fetal Cardiology
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Fellowship: Boston Children's Hospital
- Residency: Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
- Medical School: Laval University Faculty of Medicine (Quebec)
- Residency: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Sainte-Justine, Universite de Montreal (Canada)
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- Director of Fetal Cardiology
- Director of Non-Invasive Imaging
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital