Additional Locations for Stephanie E. Purisch, MD
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 BroadwayNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Stephanie E. Purisch, MD
Stephanie Purisch, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist and assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She joined the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Columbia after completing residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and fellowship in maternal-fetal medicine at Columbia University.
Dr. Purisch is the co-director of the Mothers Center Heart Program, which provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary clinical care to women with cardiovascular disease who are pregnant or contemplating pregnancy.
Dr. Purisch's primary clinical and research interest is the care of women with medically complicated pregnancies. In addition to cardiac disease in pregnancy, she also has expertise caring for pregnant women with underlying maternal pulmonary, endocrine, rheumatologic, and hematologic diseases.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Abnormal Prenatal Diagnosis
- Fetal Anomaly
- Fetal Diagnosis
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Heart Disease In Pregnancy
- High Risk Obstetrics
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Medical Complications In Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Complications
- Preterm Birth Prevention
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Medical School: Cornell University Medical College
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at CUMC