Sripriya Tiyyagura Shen, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Sripriya Tiyyagura Shen, MD
Dr. Sripriya Tiyyagura Shen is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida School of Medicine. She completed her residency in Pediatrics at NYU Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital Center. Dr. Shen is board-certified in pediatrics and practices as an assistant attending at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- Internship: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Southern Florida
- Residency: New York University Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital