Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Sivan Kinberg, MD
Dr. Sivan Kinberg is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition and the Director of the Pediatric Intestinal Rehabilitation Center. She is board certified in pediatric gastroenterology and clinical informatics. Her primary clinical interests are in intestinal failure, short bowel syndrome and home parenteral nutrition.
In addition, Dr. Kinberg has an M.A. in Clinical Informatics and is also an Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Informatics. She studies how data from the electronic health record can be used for research in pediatric gastroenterology. She is actively involved in education and teaches graduate students in the Department of Biomedical Informatics.
- Clinical Informatics
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Specialties & Expertise
- Medical Informatics
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Small Bowel Problem
- Residency: Cohen Children's Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- Director, Pediatric Intestinal Rehabilitation Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital