Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About Siqin Ye, MD
Siqin Ye, MD, MS, FACC is a practicing general cardiologist and the Associate Chief Medical Officer for ColumbiaDoctors, the faculty practice of Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC). He oversees population initiatives for ColumbiaDoctors, including for NewYork QualityCare, the Accountable Care Organization (ACO) for Columbia, NewYork Presbyterian, and Weill Cornell, which achieved shared savings for each of the past three years and was the best performing ACO in New York State in 2019. He recently led telemedicine expansion initiatives across all ColumbiaDoctors outpatient practices during the Covid-19 pandemic, ensuring that patients continued to have access to high quality care delivered remotely.
Dr. Ye's research has focused on informatics approaches to improve shared decision-making for statin therapy, and recently on the implementation and evaluation of telemedicine for ambulatory care. He has been supported by a NIH/NHLBI K23 award, and also received the Lewis Katz Cardiovascular Research Prize. He collaborates closely with Dr. Nathalie Moise at CBCH, working on informatics implementation of depression screening and patient engagement. He also directs the Cardiology Inpatient Consultation Service at CUIMC and provides inpatient cardiology consultative care.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Adult Cardiology
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Residency: Brigham & Women's Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Associate Chief Medical Officer, ColumbiaDoctors
- Chief Medical Officer, Columbia Affiliated Providers
- Director, Cardiology Inpatient Consultation Service
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- 2011 ACCF/Merck Research Fellowship Award, American College of Cardiology
- 2018 Lewis Katz Cardiovascular Research Prize, Columbia University Medical Center