Shonni Joy Silverberg, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Shonni Joy Silverberg, MD
Dr. Silverberg is a Professor in the Department of Medicine at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She graduated from Cornell University Medical College and completed Internal Medicine residency at New York Hospital. She came to Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons for an NIH postdoctoral fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism, and is currently co-director of that training program.
- Internal Medicine
Specialties & Expertise
- Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Medical School: Cornell University Medical College, NY
- Internship: New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- Boy Frame Award for Clinical Excellence in the Field of Bone and Mineral Research. American Society of Bone & Mineral Research, 2010