Additional Locations for Shifali Dumeer, MD
ColumbiaDoctors PET Center722 West 168th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Shifali Dumeer, MD
Dr. Shifali Dumeer is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology with sub-specialty training in Abdominal Imaging, Nuclear Medicine/PET, Cardiothoracic Imaging and Neuroradiology. She is Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center and Assistant Attending Radiologist at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Her clinical responsibilities also include teaching and supervising radiology residents and medical students. Dr. Dumeer is a member of the Radiological Society of North America and the American College of Radiology.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: JJ Hospital (India)
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center