Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
Virtual Urgent Care
About Sharon S. Pan, MD
Dr. Sharon Pan is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Pan graduated with MD/PhD degrees from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. She completed her pediatric residency training at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and pediatric emergency medicine fellowship at Columbia University Medical Center.
She is a long time practicing pediatric emergency room physician in New York City and has more than 20 years of pediatric emergency room clinical experience in an urban academic institution. Dr. Pan is fluent in Mandarin.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Fellowship: Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian
- Medical School: UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital