Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Sharon R. Newman-Meininger, MD
Dr. Sharon Newman-Meininger is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Newman is a board-certified pediatrician and an attending pediatrician in the Department of Emergency Medicine at the NewYork Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. Dr. Newman is a graduate of the MD/PhD program, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and completed her Pediatric Residency at the Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Residency: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital