Shaoli Chaudhuri, MD, MPH
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Shaoli Chaudhuri, MD, MPH
Dr Chaudhuri is a (classic) Texas to New York transplant. She completed her medical school training in San Antonio, Texas and did her internal medicine residency at NYP-Columbia. She remained in New York for an infectious diseases fellowship at Mount Sinai Hospital and very recently returned to Columbia as faculty. Her focus is HIV care, and delivers care at the Comprehensive Health Program that serves our patients living with HIV. She also has a Master's in Public Health and one of her primary passions is working to combat health disparities, especially among immigrant populations. Her projects have included improving transitions in care among at-risk HIV patients in Queens and identifying impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on HIV continuity care.
- Medical School: University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital