Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Scott Michael Stickles, DO
Dr. Scott Stickles is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and specializes in Breast Imaging and Biopsy as well as imaging of the Chest, Abdomen and Pelvis. Dr. Stickles is Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center and Assistant Attending Radiologist at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He is a member of American Roentgen Ray Society.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Residency: Hahneman University Hospital
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Internship: North Shore - Long Island Jewish Health System
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center