Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Scott A. Barbuto, MD
Dr. Barbuto obtained his undergraduate degree from Bowdoin College, and his MD from Weill Cornell Medical College and PhD from Rockefeller University. He completed his internship in Medicine at Mount Sinai Beth Israel and his residency at New York Presbyterian Cornell-Columbia. After graduating residency, he completed a one year fellowship in Neuro-rehabilitation where he focused seeing patients with stroke, movement disorders, cerebral palsy, and multiple sclerosis. He is trained to perform Botox injections and manage intrathecal baclofen pumps for spasticity management. He has an interest in neuromuscular disorders and works in the muscular dystrophy clinic. His research interests include the use of aerobic exercise in the treatment of neurological disorders, in particular cerebellar ataxia.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Residency: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation and Regenerative Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center