Additional Locations for Sanjum Sethi, MD
ColumbiaDoctors - 1995 Route 17m1995 Route 17MGoshen
NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester55 Palmer AvenueBronxville
ColumbiaDoctors - Bay Ridge9000 Shore RoadBrooklyn
ColumbiaDoctors - 26 Indian Rock26 Indian RockSuffern
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Sanjum Sethi, MD
Sanjum Sethi, MD, MPH is an interventional cardiologist specializing in advanced coronary and endovascular interventions. He received his medical degree from the Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University in 2008, graduating AOA. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. Dr. Sethi stayed on at Mount Sinai simultaneously attaining his MPH degree while completing a residency in Preventive Medicine. He subsequently completed fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology at UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Sethi then went on to complete a fellowship in Vascular Medicine and Endovascular Intervention at Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
He performs catheter based interventions in the coronary artery, pulmonary artery, peripheral arterial, and peripheral venous vascular beds. His research interests focus on investigating catheter based therapies for pulmonary embolism and peripheral arterial disease. Dr. Sethi sees patients at Columbia University Irving Medical Center in Washington Heights.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine
- Fellowship: University of California - Los Angeles Medical Center
- Fellowship: UCLA Medical Center
- Fellowship: Boston Medical Center
- Internship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester