Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Sameer Ahmed Sayeed, MD
Dr. Sayeed is a non-invasive and preventative cardiologist with Columbia Interventional Cardiovascular Care at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He sees patients at ColumbiaDoctors of Midtown Cardiovascular Disease Office in Midtown Manhattan and ColumbiaDoctors of Somers Cardiovascular Disease Office in Westchester County, N.Y. Dr. Sayeed treats patients with a wide variety of cardiovascular diseases.
Dr. Sayeed also performs echocardiograms and stress tests at the Midtown Manhattan and Westchester offices. He is also trained in cardiac CT imaging.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Adult Cardiology
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Cholesterol and Triglyceride Management
- Consultations and Second Opinions
- Residency: State University of New York - Downstate Medical Center
- Residency: New York Hospital Queens
- Fellowship: Danbury Hospital, CT
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center