Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Said Saab, MD, MED
Dr. Said S. Saab is an assistant professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. He is a native Spanish speaker, born and raised in Havana, Cuba until 1998 when his family immigrated to the United States. After completing his undergraduate degree at Emory University, Dr. Saab attended New York University School of Medicine and later completed his residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He completed a master of philosophy (M.Phil.) at Trinity College, University of Cambridge, and a master of education (M.Ed.) in the Health Professions at Johns Hopkins School of Education, where he is adjunct faculty of health professions education. Dr. Saab provides general obstetric and gynecologic clinical care. His research focus is medical student and resident education, with a particular interest in assessments and evaluations.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of OBGYN at CUMC
- Director, Clerkship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital